I started to learn English with my heart since I was in high school.
I think the most basic points of learning English are grammar and vocabulary. Because if we know the grammer, we know which part comes first and what is next( subject, verb, object etc.). And after we master a certain amount of vocabulary, we can make our speech more concrete and explicit by using the proper vocabulary. Next I think the more important point is we should try to practise speaking English. The more we speak, the better we will become. Sometimes I think speaking out is more impressive than memorizing directly.
Nowadays I just keep reading some English materials to improve the comprehensive ability of Englihs, at the same time, I think it's a good way to increase the vocabulary. I also focus on the spoken part.
And how do you study Englsih? Let's just share~~~
Do you know who you are?
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment